We are looking for driven individuals who have high standards for themselves and love solving problems every single day. You will collaborate with users, engineers and designers to create high quality solutions that will make an immediate impact. This is not a role where one sits in a corner and completes small tasks; this is a role that requires your presence to be felt. You will be solving real problems, for real people, in real-time.
What you will get from us:
- OPPORTUNITY!—leading teams and projects, building impactful solutions on essential projects, working closely with real users, getting in the ground level of a quickly growing startup, building a company culture
- Work closely with an amazingly dedicated team
- Be challenged to solve complex problems
- Work in an awesome location (10-minute bike ride to downtown Austin and a fully stocked office!)
- Flexibility to work from home 60% of the time
- Real feedback on how you are doing
- And many other benefits! (see below)
Do not apply if:
- You are not interested in leading people
- If you want a typical 9-5
- You are unwilling to work in our office for a portion of the week
- You are not interested in growing technical skills
- You are a lone wolf
- You don’t want to be depended on
- You are not interested in our product
- Spearhead implementation projects through their entire life cycle (examples include: market growth projects, product expansion projects, strategic partnership integration projects)
- Ownership of end-to-end implementations of critical capabilities through its entire lifecycle—collaborate with Product and Architecture to design and plan implementations; identify critical dependencies; lead small, tactical teams to drive development of product features; review implementations to ensure best practices are followed and enforced; eliminate roadblocks to implementation progress; effectively demonstrate product solutions to stakeholders and clients
- Be a product expert
- Oversee the successful onboarding of real estate clients
- Be the primary point of contact for custom solutions for real estate clients and strategic integrations
- Oversee Tier 2 support efforts
- Work closely with the Head of Implementation to develop strategies to increase implementation efficiency (team organization, process improvement, internal tool improvement)
- 4-year degree in STEM field
- 3+ years of experience working on mission critical projects in a technical capacity
- Demonstrated experience leading teams and/or projects
- Demonstrated experience with building impactful solutions
- Experience with leading requirement gathering sessions, customer demonstrations or SME/client interviews
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Real estate experience
- Software development experience
Jointly is a real estate platform where agents can collaborate with their team, clients, and cooperating parties to seamlessly drive every transaction home. With all parties under one platform, agents can effectively manage every aspect of the transaction—streamlining communications, reducing errors, and increasing efficiency.
With Jointly, agents can rest assured their transactions are running smoothly, so they can focus on what matters most—helping their clients navigate one of life’s most monumental decisions and largest financial transactions.
Jointly is in a state of rapid growth and we're looking to triple our team in 2022.
At Jointly, we celebrate and defend our culture of ownership. Our vision drives ownership. Our environment fosters ownership. Our virtues embody ownership. Jointly’s product has tremendous potential and we recognize having the right individuals on board is critical to our success. We hire, admire, and when necessary, fire according to our four virtues. We seek individuals who naturally personify our virtues and reject those who don't, knowing they will never feel at home in our culture. The following four virtues are reflected in our team and our product:
- Initiative: You don't wait around for something to happen - you make it happen.
- Zeal: You are ambitious, relentless, and lively - making your presence felt.
- Openness: You are candid, vulnerable, and receptive in discussing ideas, perspectives, and feedback.
- Reliability: You're dependable and can be trusted. You deliver high-quality work and outcomes.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision health benefits
- 401k matching
- Flexible PTO, 10 paid holidays, and your birthday off
- Change of control bonus plan
- Special discounted pricing when buying or selling a home
- Paid parental leave
- Eligible to win our quarterly virtue bonus
- Company-sponsored team building events
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding startup in the real estate market!