Jointly was created to foster collaboration and efficiency in real estate transactions. Jointly saves industry-leading agents and teams valuable time by automating much of the process and paperwork required to buy or sell a home. Furthermore, our product eliminates duplicative efforts through real-time collaboration on the largest financial transaction of most people's lives. Agents refer to our product as the Turbo Tax for real estate contracts.
About the Role
Jointly is looking for a high velocity SaaS Account Executive to help us accelerate revenue growth. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team and early-stage start-up in a large industry. You will become an important member of the core team, influence the company’s continued growth and direction, while helping to shape the future of the real estate industry.
A day in the life:
- Deliver quality, opportunity-tailored, demonstrations to prospects based on the prospect’s unique needs and model
- Understand customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, and budget
- Relentlessly prospect, contact, demo and close new accounts
- Consistently respond within minutes to inbound opportunities through our marketing channels
- Intimately understand a day in the life of our customers (real estate agents, teams, brokers, and transaction coordinators) and accurately and concisely communicate how Jointly makes their day better
- Continually meet and exceed monthly quota
- Ensure the client’s absolute success with Jointly. Ensure they have a great experience getting set up, onboarded, and trained.
Necessary skills and disposition:
- Ability to communicate effectively with a range of profiles from high-level executives to entrepreneurial agents
- Experience working in a SaaS sales environment
- A thirst for knowledge and growth (both company and personal) in a start-up environment
- Self-motivated with ability to work fast paced and navigate changing environments
- Experience as a full-cycle account executive generating pipeline through prospecting outbound calls and closing inbound leads.
- Previous real estate industry experience strongly preferred
- Must live in Texas
Jointly, we celebrate and defend our culture of ownership. Our vision drives ownership. Our environment fosters ownership. Our virtues embody ownership. Jointly’s product has tremendous potential, and we recognize having the right individuals on board is critical to our success. We hire, admire, and when necessary, fire according to our four virtues. We seek individuals who naturally personify our virtues and reject those who don't, knowing they will never feel at home in our culture. The following four virtues are reflected in our team and our product:
- Initiative: You don't wait around for something to happen - you make it happen.
- Zeal: You are ambitious, relentless, and lively - making your presence felt; You give a fuck.
- Openness: You are candid, vulnerable, and receptive in discussing ideas, perspectives, and feedback.
- Reliability: You're dependable and can be trusted. You deliver high-quality work and outcomes.
- Competitive pay and commission plan
- Opportunity to work in a fast moving, high growth SaaS company
- Medical, dental, and vision health benefits
- 401k matching
- Life Insurance
- Flexible PTO, 10 paid holidays, and your birthday off
- Change of control bonus plan
- Special discounted pricing when buying or selling a home
- Casual dress all day, everyday
- Strong, results-oriented culture
- Eligible to win our quarterly virtue bonus - $5,000+
- Company-sponsored team building events
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding startup in the real estate market!