Jointly is a Real Estate Transaction Management platform that powers residential real estate professionals to scale their businesses. Market-specific workflows and business rules ensure deal compliance, while an intuitive mobile interface fosters productivity on the go. Jointly saves industry-leading agents valuable time by automating much of the process and paperwork required to buy or sell a home.
About the Role
Jointly is looking to hire its first dedicated sales team member. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing team at an early-stage start-up in a large industry. You will become an important member of the core team, influence the company’s continued growth and direction, while helping to shape the future of the real estate industry.
A day in the life
- Discover and drive new business opportunities via cold outreach and other prospecting activities
- Generate sales-ready opportunities and schedule demos
- Shadow the Founder/CEO during demos, capture notes and follow-ups while absorbing all features and benefits of product
- Consistently respond within minutes to inbound opportunities through our marketing channels
- Maintain all internal sales and marketing systems up to date
- Take every opportunity to grow your knowledge of the product so that you can take on more of the latter sales funnel activities (demos, proposals, etc.)
Necessary skills and disposition
- Intimately understand a day in the life of our customers (real estate agents, teams, brokers, and transaction coordinators)and accurately and concisely communicate how Jointly makes their day better
- Experience working in a SaaS sales environment
- A thirst for knowledge and growth (both company and personal) in a start-up environment
- Self-motivated with ability to work at a fast paced and navigate ambiguity
- Previous real estate industry experience/exposure strongly preferred
Jointly, we celebrate and defend our culture of ownership. Our vision drives ownership. Our environment fosters ownership. Our virtues embody ownership. Jointly’s product has tremendous potential and we recognize having the right individuals on board is critical to our success. We hire, admire, and when necessary, fire according to our four virtues. We seek individuals who naturally personify our virtues and reject those who don't, knowing they will never feel at home in our culture. The following four virtues are reflected in our team and our product:
- Initiative: You don't wait around for something to happen - you make it happen.
- Zeal: You are ambitious, relentless, and lively - making your presence felt; You give a fuck.
- Openness: You are candid, vulnerable, and receptive in discussing ideas, perspectives, and feedback.
- Reliability: You're dependable and can be trusted. You deliver high-quality work and outcomes.
- Competitive pay and commission plan
- Opportunity to work in a fast moving, high growth SaaS company
- Medical, dental, and vision health benefits
- 401k matching
- Life Insurance
- Flexible PTO, 10 paid holidays, and your birthday off
- Change of control bonus plan
- Special discounted pricing when buying or selling a home
- Casual dress all day, everyday
- Strong, results-oriented culture
- Eligible to win our quarterly virtue bonus - $4,000+
- Company-sponsored team building events
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding startup in the real estate market!