About the Role
Jointly is on a mission to bring collaboration, transparency, and efficiency to the real estate transaction process. Our product saves time, reduces waste and error, improves the accuracy of contracts, and eliminates duplicative efforts through real-time collaboration. We remove miscommunication, coordination, and the back-and-forth in emails by centralizing and integrating the transaction experience into a single solution. Jointly is in a state of rapid growth and we're looking to double our engineering team in 2022.
At Jointly, we celebrate and defend our culture of ownership. Our vision drives ownership. Our environment fosters ownership. Our virtues embody ownership. Jointly’s product has tremendous potential and we recognize having the right individuals on board is critical to our success. We hire, admire, and when necessary, fire according to our four virtues. We seek individuals who naturally personify our virtues and reject those who don't, knowing they will never feel at home in our culture. The following four virtues are reflected in our team and our product:
- Initiative: You don't wait around for something to happen - you make it happen.
- Zeal: You are ambitious, relentless, and lively - making your presence felt; You give a fuck.
- Openness: You are candid, vulnerable, and receptive in discussing ideas, perspectives, and feedback.
- Reliability: You're dependable and can be trusted. You deliver high-quality work and outcomes.
Our Tech Stack
- Client: React SPA, GraphQL, TypeScript, Material-UI
- Server: Node.JS, Express, TypeScript, GraphQL
- Infrastructure: Postgres, AWS, Automated pipeline deployments, Lambda
- You turn product vision and designs into fantastic client experiences.
- Work with peers, technical project managers, product managers, and designers to analyze requirements, potential pitfalls, and challenges with scalability before developing a solution.
- Own the technical design, development, and maintenance of new and existing product features.
- Be a collaborative team player and great culture fit who strives to assist and unblock peers, participates in code reviews, and suggests improvements to designs, requirements, and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, CIS, MIS, or related technical field required from a 4-year university. (Required)
- 4+ years of professional experience in software development, preferably in a rapid pace, SaaS environment.
- 3 years of experience with Node & SQL.
- Strong knowledge of GraphQL and TypeScript is a huge plus
- Comfortable working between Kanban, Scrum, and even waterfall methodologies
- You possess excellent communication skills and are just as comfortable working remotely as you are in person.
- Medical, dental, and vision health benefits
- 401k matching
- Flexible PTO ,10 paid holidays, and your birthday off
- Special discounted pricing when buying or selling a home
- Paid parental leave
- Change of control bonus plan
- Eligible to win our quarterly Virtue bonus
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding startup in the Real Estate market!