We are looking for driven individuals who have high standards for themselves and love solving problems every single day. You will collaborate with users, engineers and designers to create high quality solutions that will make an immediate impact. This is not a role where one sits in a corner and completes small tasks; this is a role that requires your presence to be felt. You will be solving real problems, for real people, in real-time.
What you will get from us:
- OPPORTUNITY!—building impactful solutions on essential projects, working closely with real users, getting in the ground level of a quickly growing startup, building a company culture
- Work closely with an amazingly dedicated team
- Be challenged to solve complex problems
- Work in an awesome location (10-minute bike ride to downtown Austin and a fully stocked office!)
- Flexibility to work from home 60% of the time
- Real feedback on how you are doing
- And many other benefits! (see below)
Do not apply if:
- If you want a typical 9-5
- You are looking for a commission
- You are unwilling to work in our office for a portion of the week
- You are not interested in growing technical skills
- You are a lone wolf
- You don’t want to be depended on
- You are not interested in our product
- Own platform solutions through their entire life cycle: (1) Analyze user and product requirements (2) Provide LOE estimates and progress updates (3) Contribute to design discussions (4) Configure/build core capabilities into the platform (5) Deploy and support solutions through our application environments
- Build market specific versions of our platform
- Fix defective behaviors within the platform
- Become product expert—understand full suite of capabilities and the intended behavior in all corners of the platform
- Successfully onboard real estate clients: (1) Communicate with client to gather preferences and client documents to incorporate into the platform (2) Configure client preferences and customizations (3) Follow-up and support clients through the onboarding process
- Create custom solutions for real estate clients and strategic integrations
- Provide support for active users and partners (Tier 2 user support)
- Provide feedback and potential solutions to our internal tools
- You have experience working directly with clients (onboarding, consulting, customer support, etc.)
- You are familiar with different SDLC models
- You are familiar with APIs
- You are detail oriented
- You are an excellent communicator
- You have a 4 year degree in engineering or business (or equivalent experience)
- You have at least 2 years of related professional experience
- Real estate experience
- Software development experience
Jointly is a real estate platform where agents can collaborate with their team, clients, and cooperating parties to seamlessly drive every transaction home. With all parties under one platform, agents can effectively manage every aspect of the transaction—streamlining communications, reducing errors, and increasing efficiency.
With Jointly, agents can rest assured their transactions are running smoothly, so they can focus on what matters most—helping their clients navigate one of life’s most monumental decisions and largest financial transactions.
Jointly is in a state of rapid growth and we're looking to triple our team in 2022.
At Jointly, we celebrate and defend our culture of ownership. Our vision drives ownership. Our environment fosters ownership. Our virtues embody ownership. Jointly’s product has tremendous potential and we recognize having the right individuals on board is critical to our success. We hire, admire, and when necessary, fire according to our four virtues. We seek individuals who naturally personify our virtues and reject those who don't, knowing they will never feel at home in our culture. The following four virtues are reflected in our team and our product:
- Initiative: You don't wait around for something to happen - you make it happen.
- Zeal: You are ambitious, relentless, and lively - making your presence felt.
- Openness: You are candid, vulnerable, and receptive in discussing ideas, perspectives, and feedback.
- Reliability: You're dependable and can be trusted. You deliver high-quality work and outcomes.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision health benefits
- 401k matching
- Flexible PTO, 10 paid holidays, and your birthday off
- Change of control bonus plan
- Special discounted pricing when buying or selling a home
- Paid parental leave
- Eligible to win our quarterly virtue bonus
- Company-sponsored team building events
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding startup in the real estate market!